Beeford is a village in the East Riding of Yorkshire. It is situated at the junction of the A165 and the B1249, approximately 10 miles north-east from Beverley and 8 miles south from Bridlington.
According to the 2011 UK census the population of Beeford was 1,078. The parish church of St Leonard is a Grade II listed building, the village also has a Church of England primary school and playing fields.
ERYCC & Hull CC have entered into discussions in about adopting a Mayoral Combined Authority.
For more information please click on the following link: Combined-authority.docx
East Riding Community Response Hub
About this website
The aim of this website is to provide up to date details of Beeford
- Parish Council meetings, agendas and minutes
- Parish Council services and news
- Parish Council news
- End of Year Accounts
- East Riding of Yorkshire Council's services
- Events - Village and local
- Village information
- Community groups including BEPART (Emergency Plan)